• Ae

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dalbeattie

• Mabie

• Total voters
was indeed fantastic but no pictures I'm afraid :cry:

get yourself to mabie was excellent just go on a dry day (as we did) cause the roots and rocks will be a bit of a bugger in the wet :shock: .

Was a great day JH we missed you mate, mind you, you would have been sore tonight (if you had taken the orange), lots of rocks, roots and drop off's, glad I had the front boing. Lots of clinbs to and some nice lady legs and arse aswell ;) .

The sun shone all day and was good to meet a new retro biker and nice retro bike :cool:.

Kaiser also mentioned a few other trails even closer than mabie, so might manage another sunday eh? Did you get the hack on sat.?

Been up to my eyes in it with one thing and another this weekend, didn't get out on the bike at all, still waiting on bits too, springs for the Manitou and wheels for the Orange so haven't actually got a rideable bike at the moment anyway :roll: , will definetely be sorted for next weekend though, bits should be here during the week but if the worst comes to it i'll take the stuff off the Manitou and build the E3 back up ;)

Back