Sorted M95x cage medium or long

Ren Rawbor

Fat Chance Fan
***Now sorted thanks***

If anyone has a cheap cage (tatty/bent but working is fine as long as it will fit M952 RM body, jockeys would be nice but not essential) it'd go a long way to helping finish up a build I'm working on. Thanks for your consideration :)

Last edited:
I do have one long cage, jockeys included. A derailleur has a big play, but the cage is OK.
If OK, I can make a picture tomorrow.
Peter

That would work, how much were you looking for & are you in the UK or if not how much is shipping likely to be? Thank you

I`m based in the EU (Slovakia), so I would recommend sending you just the cage with the pulleys (or even the cage only, if you wish). I`ll take a picture tomorrow.
Price - what about 15EUR for the cage and pulleys?
Shipping may vary - simple package w/o tracking - 5EUR, registered letter w/ tracking 8EUR

Let me know...
Thanks.
Peter

That sounds OK to me, I would need the bolt & spring too I forgot to mention (I have just the M952 body, chilling in the box so it'd be nice to rescue it)

No big rush as I can run with an M560 if the build is completed before the XTR is rebuilt, just let me know whenever you get a chance to find it :) Dan

i've got a XTR M952, long derailleur cage & everything else is sound, aside from the B tension tab which has broken. this plate can be replaced. £19posted UK
PM me if interested & I'll sort pics

Yes I'm sorted now. No prejudice or offence intended but the other one is from the UK so ought to be a bit faster to arrive. It is, however, a complete mech just with a broken B tension tab & as such I may just repair that and would still be interested in your cage/jockey wheels offer to make another complete mech.

Will have to keep an eye on what I'm spending as I've had a few bike related things lately but I'd imagine I'll know for sure within a week so shall I PM you when I know if I'm allowed to spend more? Hopefully in next couple of days

Cheers, Dan

Back