M900 XTR front mech (ENDLESS BAND BOLT THROUGH TYPE)

I'm going to be out when the auction closes, but I can set up an automatic snipe, or place your maximum bid before I go out and hope for the best.

Drop me a PM with your max. bid, and I'll do what I can.

one-eyed_jim":14sspkin said:
I'm going to be out when the auction closes, but I can set up an automatic snipe, or place your maximum bid before I go out and hope for the best.

Drop me a PM with your max. bid, and I'll do what I can.

PM'd

It went for £10 how did you miss that?
My snipe was "blocked by seller" :(

Although I live in France, I opened my eBay account when I was in the UK, and the seller must have blocked foreign accounts. Unfortunately there's no way to know that before bidding. My registered address is in France, but eBay isn't smart enough to take that into account.

GaryTurner":2dwhzr4r said:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270372695485

Wrong type i'm afraid, needs to have the removable band (or endless as it's often called). Thanks for trying though.

M900 Band Type

Grabbed the ebay picture and attached the band type, though the band is not attached to this one.

Attachments

• M900 band type.JPG
    M900 band type.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 631
Re: M900 Band Type

FluffyChicken":21tz0j8e said:
Grabbed the ebay picture and attached the band type, though the band is not attached to this one.
Thanks FC, don't need the band in any case. This is going to be bolted straight to the frame of an alpinestars.

one-eyed_jim":16aq05ud said:
It went for £10 how did you miss that?
My snipe was "blocked by seller" :(

Although I live in France, I opened my eBay account when I was in the UK, and the seller must have blocked foreign accounts. Unfortunately there's no way to know that before bidding. My registered address is in France, but eBay isn't smart enough to take that into account.

weird as I always bid on stuff from france and never had any issues .

Back