Lots of stuff. Update with price drop 4/9/09.

what's the rim colour of this.......

Front wheel. Mavic X221 rim on STXrc hub. Good condition. £15.

If dark grey/gunmetal i'll have it :p

Sorry Panda, it's a silver rim. :(

Should have said really. The Araya rims are black (paint rubbed off the braking surface) and the Mavic ones are silver.

Feel free to ask for more pictures. :D

Hi

Interested in:

Orange Hot Rod bars, 560mm. Decals long gone but in good nick. £10. (assuming they are 25.4)

M400 crank set only, if you are willing to split it from the marin bear valley? what length are the crank arms btw and assume they are square taper?

Front wheel. Mavic X221 rim on STXrc hub. Good condition. £15.

Rear wheel. Mavic M231 rim on M550 lx rim. Rim has a few small dents but they don't affect performance. Includes 7 speed HG. £15.

(Could i get close up pics of the wheels, dents on the rims etc, and will they take a cassette or are they screw on block?)

Could i get a price for the lot, and pics of the wheels to laura.pell1@ntlworld.com, prices would be good posted, unless you are within 20 miles of northampton?

also after some spd pedals (shimano and silver), a silver 27.2 seatpost, some amber wall tyres (but only a pair) if you have any other bits lying around?

cheers

tim

Hi Tim.
Thanks for your interest. I'd prefer to keep the BV bits together but I have a couple of late '80's/early '90's lx crank sets spare that are better then the 400lx ones.
I'll get you some pics of the wheels tomorrow night after work if that's ok. Not sure about the cassette question. :oops: Just know the cassette that's included is a Shimano Hyperglide.
Think I've decided to keep the Hot Rods as I've just found out my other pair are bent! :(
I'll contact you tomorrow and we can work out the rest from there. :D

On a general note, the lx shifter/lever combo has been sold.

Hi Edd

I'm trying to pm you, but the message refuses to leave my outbox. Could you pm me with a real world email address I can send to please?

Cheers
Steven

Back