For Sale Lots of 26" wheels and bars/stem

chodjinn

Retro Guru
Pair Sun Rims Single Tracks 26" with black spokes on black Specialized 20mm front hub and black Shimano 135mm QR FH-M475 rear hub with SRAM 9 speed cassette. Good solid set of downhill wheels, came off a friends bike that was bought new when he swapped to hope hoops, had low miles as they were on one of my fun bikes. Never abused. £110-120 seems to be the going rate so £100

1x Front Sun Rims Single Track in Commencal 20mm hub with stainless spokes. This was a spare wheel that i probably used 3-4 times. Low miles and v.good condition £50

1x rear black Hope Bulb 32h 135mm QR hub with (I think) titanium cassette body on Atomlab Pimplite with white spokes. I bought this new a hundred years go and it has been on about six of my bikes. Legendary hub! Last time it was laced to the atomlab it had new bearings and it was for my Brooklyn which I probably rode 4-5 times round the park, and its seen probably 50miles on my MsIsle. Excellent hub, unfortunately it is missing one of the QR caps but it is still perfectly useable (I ran it like that with plenty of grease!). Needs a new set of pawls. £70ono

Truvative Hussefelt bars 31.8mm 680mm wide mid rise, good condition, £20

Easton Bars £SOLD

Superstar Zephir PRO stem, 31.8mm, 65mm 5 degree rise, black, beautiful machined steam £25

Pics available on request.

Last edited:
Are you sure you didn't post it here? I got a notification when you posted it and I don't get notifications for the 1998> section. I can move it for you if you like?

Hello Chodjinn, may I see a photo or two of the Easton EA Moneybar VICE bars mid rise, v.good almost new condition, 685mm, £20 please?
And do your prices include postage?
Cheers.

Last edited:
Back