Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

Mr k's if you want the wheels at the start, as we will cycle up to the ferry and ill struggle to carry them, if you have a frame box then that would be great mr p :cool:

I'm out

Hi Guys
Unfortunately I am out for tomorrow (today)
I have been out on a stranding and have only got home half an hour ago (11.45pm) I would have to leave around 1.30 am to get to you in time and I am ready to sleep now.
It seems my short lived quiet time is over :cry:
Gaz, I will sort the thumbie payment on paypal and Kaiser I will bring the Peugeot frame down sometime in the next month as I have to go to Glasgow at some piont.
Again many apologies, but enjoy the ride and remember.....roadies rule!

Jamie

Top day lads, my legs are feeling it now but glad the gazelle stood up to the task, nice to see you all as always and well in nelly on making it round on the ladden galaxy.

Cheers Gazz

thoroughly enjoyable day & nice to meet you all. I'll try and get that match report together in a few days & some pics too. Can one of the chaps pm me the stats and I'll include them as well? The Galaxy did a good job, especially on those fast descents on rough roads. It was fine on the flats too, but less good on the hills. All in all I'm pretty pleased with it.

Back