Looking for a bike for my wife ...

JohnMarin_77

Old School Hero
Hello all,

I am not quite sure if this is the right place - but I know you guys have a lot of bikes between you all.

I bought a very successful SM1000 which I was tipped off to a year ago - and my daughter has roared around on it.

My wife has finally admitted that she would like to join me and the kids on some of our rides - and she was good enough to say that my retrobike obsession is quite fun and she'd like something 'in keeping' with the bikes I ride (a single speed Ozone!) and my daughters SM1000.

So I wondered if any of you had something that 'we' would all consider cool / retro / interesting - but was also reasonably priced and pretty bomb proof. My thoughts are:

- probably based in the South West if you want me to pick up
- no need for suspension - its not going to have a hard life
- needs to fit a 5'6'' lady
- coloured anno / shiney bling probably very welcome (oddly, 3DV probably a plus...)
- cost less than £250
- I can do the fettling, but I dont want a project. Ideally I am looking for a bike someone has done up and then moved on hoping that their partner / kid might get the bug

Any suggestions very welcome - do feel free to pm me and we can chat on whatsapp.

Cheers all!

Back