Look Mi80 ...Sold privately £500 pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Look Mi80 ...Prior warning...Register your interest now or

You won't withdraw these.
You been threatening that since august!!

mtbdave.....re:your last posting.

I posted this ad initially on 20th August , and have updated it 11 times .
On 9th October I posted "to be withdrawn in the near future"
On the 20th October I posted "to be withdrawn shortly"
I then posted they will be withdrawn on Friday 31st October.
Please try to keep up matey ! Either that or go to Specsavers !
I hope that has made it crystal clear, with your new specs I'm sure you'll have no trouble ! Regards .

Re:

It's a goode job you're not tryin to sell sand to the Arabs..

To be honest I think they're overpriced., but goode luck with the sale..

Just a little free bump there for a trooper..

Thanks Fattiman & Birdnestboy,

Exactly what I wanted , a response and helpful advice.
Maybe they are overpriced, everyone has the right to their own opinion.
I therefore laid it open to interested parties to make reasonable offers .
The worrying factor for me is with 1600 plus hits on the advert , is this site full of window shoppers with no real intent to purchase ?
Perhaps those that are interested haven't the funds to purchase , let alone think they are overpriced ?
It appears that many on this site think this is some kind of boot sale , and thereby want the bikes for next to nothing.
I personally am not hard up fortunately, living in the so-called affluent south of England , however all I wanted was a fair price for the bikes.
The cash means little to me , but I am not a charity . I have a friend willing to buy both bikes for £500 with of course no delivery costs .
As I've said before I'm open to reasonable offers , therefore gents , "the ball is in your court"
Regards
Colin

Re:

Sell them to your friend then, I'd consider that a fairly good price. Or put them on eBay in auction format?

Thanks Rampage ,
Thankyou for your input, I've checked out your pedigree and am impressed with your Company.

As you state £500 is a "fairly good price" , however without being greedy I was hoping for a tad more.

Knowing my friend of old he probably has buyers lined up already , possibly a quick £100 profit.

He is the original wheeler dealer in all goods , from fishing gear to metal detectors (both of which I have for sale also ! )

I was hoping to cut out the middleman

Regards

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back