JOBLOT 2

mary bain

Dirt Disciple
restoration's or parts (shame though) x2 triumphs 3 speed one with lights, x2 3 speed child to young teen's calypso's, B.S.A bicycle with lights, Raleigh wisp and sun solo with carrying racks and S/S m.guards. BIKES ARE PRICED WITH O.N.O (OR NEAREST OFFER) INCLUDING JOBLOT BUT ARE RESTORABLE PROJECTS, thanks for looking

Post subject: for sale JOB LOT or SEPERATEPostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:37 pm
Dirt Disciple

Post subject: Re: commute bikes & now other classicsPostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:11 pm
Dirt Disciple

ladies Triumph, 30's to 50's dynamo working both lights green, 27 inch? wheels and tires, well worth restoring needs work, lovely bike 3speed S.ARCHER but needs cable, has the clamp style brakes £80 o.n.o

gents triumph palm beach red and white, 3 speed S.ARCHER needs cable again a project £60 o.n.o

BSA blue ladies bike lights work 27 inch wheels and tires needs work 3speed i think? worth the work year i'd guess 40's to 60's? rear dynamo hub this time. £70 o.n.o

gents triumph bike ENCLOSED chain by guard resto project again but twisting style S.ARCHER 3speed does need love but wouldnt take much lovely bike 30's to mid 50's? £60 o.n.o

wisp and solo as advertised both with rear racks good working bikes priced to sell

x2 colypso's 50's 60's? nice both need love becoming rare, good condition 7-13

for job lot £180 for the reluctant and quick quick sale, I am in angus each priced, sorry cant post the pics as too big for the forum, I wanted to finish the bikes or even start some of them but i ran out of space and interest, these are collectibles now and the wisp and solo were advertised on here at a good price so what about the rest of them? delivery can be arranged in DUNDEE £27, OR ANGUS £20 but job lot in any of these locations and it's half price. thanks Mary

Back