Look clipless pedals, UK9 Carnac shoes & Mavic 231

Sam R

Devout Dirtbag
Look clipless pedals - not sure what model, shiny silver with adjustable float up to 14degrees. Silky bearings, date from early/mid 90s. Used with a few scratches but would be ideal for a period build or a rider who needs loads of float :) Cleats in good condition included

£20 posted

UK size 9 Carnac shoes, again unsure what model (single velcro strap), well used but loads of life left. They make you look like a NPS sport cat rider from 1993 :cool:
1 caveat: in order to remove seized Look cleat slot screws (!) they had to be drilled out and 1 of the cleat plate threads has been affected. It still holds a screw but would need some Loctite or a replacement plate (easy to get/replace)

£20 posted

1 x Mavic 231 rim, 36H good condition, currently built onto a shonky SS wheel using a screw-on cheapo hub and reverse dish :shock: - hey, chainline is important! anyway you can have the rim or complete wheel.

Rim: £13 posted/wheel £15 posted

Can do a deal on a combination of above

Pics when I find the cable... :)

Pics...

Attachments

• look spd3.jpg
    look spd3.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 681
  • carnac2.jpg
    carnac2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 681
  • M231.jpg
    M231.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 681
I owned a similar pair of Carnacs bitd. Do they have the laces underneath the strap? If so I can say these type of Carnacs are very stiff and holdwell on your feet.

Back