Long Mynd May 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
NakedGav":i2dfnn6j said:
Yes Please ! ! !
:D :D :D :D :D

Wouldn't be the same without you :cool: What are you collecting for your Lava Dome? Just picked up a '91 Dome too! Think I'm going for the singlespeed hack on a thirty quid budget approach though :oops: Have a nice pair of the original Araya RX7s...

not too far from me. put me down for this ride.
i'll be on my attitude if this flippin bottom bracket turns up.
if not it'll be the rc100.
always looking to ride with a group of retro enthusiasts.
see you there.

elPedro666":3mezdige said:
Wouldn't be the same without you :cool: What are you collecting for your Lava Dome? Just picked up a '91 Dome too! Think I'm going for the singlespeed hack on a thirty quid budget approach though :oops: Have a nice pair of the original Araya RX7s...

Ooh, pictures please :LOL:
Is it black or purple ?
I think I have the majority of stuff but if you're going singlespeed then I might be tempted into the mechs if they're in better condition than the ones I have.

NakedGav":3qn9ank1 said:
elPedro666":3qn9ank1 said:

Ooh, pictures please :LOL:
Is it black or purple ?
I think I have the majority of stuff but if you're going singlespeed then I might be tempted into the mechs if they're in better condition than the ones I have.

Purple :cool:
Need forks though as mine appear to be off a smaller frame :x Nothing on it at the moment, are you using 500LX...? Don't think I have anything useful in that department I'm afraid :(

Needs some love before pics! :LOL:

elPedro666":18f62fat said:
rc200ti":18f62fat said:
:D Keep off the cheese.

:oops: :LOL:
Forgotten all about that! Was bloomin' tasty though, probably only the 'assistance' that got me grovelling to the top of that evil grass climb!

Evil grass climb removed, and more rocky climbs (and descents) included.
Different pub. But same routes up and over the Mynd. No effort spared in trying to make this the best ride of the year. :D

Looks like I will be needing a lift to this. happy to pay anyone's fuel if it can be arranged.

Thanks gav. Think I may have a lift sorted with tony now, but if that falls through I'll be in touch!

The new pub's got a lot to live up to!

Won't miss the evil grovel though, really looking forward to this one, as I may have mentioned... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back