Lockdown Health Rides!

I feel that people living in built up areas should be allowed to drive to areas to walk their dogs.

Re:

I wouldn't be driving anywhere to go ride my bike, unnecessary journeys etc, having said that I don't really need to as there's some decent off-road stuff within riding distance of my house, even road riding is more pleasant at the moment with the reduced traffic :)

Re:

I’m lucky and live on the edge of town so can get up onto the moor within the rules. Been riding more than usual which is great but think I’ve bust my frame.

I'm happy to say that the forest was MUCH quieter today, maybe the overcast sky did it?

(I'm lucky, this is less than a mile from my front door).

Attachments

• IMG_1105.JPG
    IMG_1105.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 825
Re: Re:

shedobits":2e2kswds said:
Nice Orange, which one is it?

2014 Segment :) Short travel 29er.

It's still a work in progress. By the end of tomorrow I *HOPE* to have changed the brakes - I hate shimano brakes with a passion.

Re: Re:

shedobits":2rypbdja said:
How's it ride, got these on my wishlist?

I really like it - it's not super slack at 67 degrees HA, but that means it's not floppy either. it's comfy, and although it *IS* heavy, doesn't feel it at all. The best I can say is that you can't really feel the suspension working - it is, but without any fuss.

I'm not keen on the fit of newer bikes - I have long legs and I'm only 5'8" so I tend to go for smaller frames. Longer riding position doesn't suit me at all, this is perfect.

Back