Lo Pro tt bike or frameset

RetroBen600

Dirt Disciple
Looking to pick up a lo pro time trial bike or frameset. Either 650c or 24" front wheel.

Im 6"1 so 58-62cm , but Im open to suggestions as smaller lo-pros have fitted me in the past.

Re:

If you need or want wheels I’ve a pair of Wolber sprints on Mavic 501’s. 650 front. Obviously you’ll need the frame first !!

Re: Re:

jm":325p61tk said:
If you need or want wheels I’ve a pair of Wolber sprints on Mavic 501’s. 650 front. Obviously you’ll need the frame first !!

Already have a 650 front lying around, but may give you a shout depending on what else pops up :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fixed_photographer":l9kvfo29 said:
jm":l9kvfo29 said:

Already have a 650 front lying around, but may give you a shout depending on what else pops up :)
What rim is on your front I’ve several boxes of odd rims now.

jm":tsl0tqlw said:
fixed_photographer":tsl0tqlw said:
jm":tsl0tqlw said:

What rim is on your front I’ve several boxes of odd rims now.

Mavic gp4 laced to a campy record if I remember rightly

Re:

I’ve seversl gp4’s and a box of Campag hubs. When you find your frame let me know and I’ll go rummaging.

Back