Litespeed Tanasi King and Ritchey Carbon WCS SOLD

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Selling on behalf of my friend...his very much beloved Litespeed Tanasi c/w green CK headset and Ritchey WCS Carbon forks.
The frame I think is 2003...it looks like the 2004 (see Litespeed Archive) but with a normal head-tube, not integrated.
Ridiciously expensive 6Al/4V Ti mainframe. 2" bi-axially ovalised down-tube.
Lovely 6Al/4V disc-only drop-outs. Silly expensive.
Condition is most excellent....tiny amount of chain-slap (from memory) and a bit of cable rub. Decals are good rather than excellent...but a new set of official decals will be supplied. Happy days.
Includes the all-important Litespeed Ti seatpost clamp.
Size is large...19" centre to top seat-tube, 17.5" c2c and 22.5" centre to centre actual top.
Headset is a very low miles and in excellent condition Chris King Green.
Forks are rather special too. Ritchey WCS Carbon jobbies...V and disc ready.
I will update with pictures tomorrow night....if you are interested let me know.
Looking for £1000 + shipping.
Ta
Carl

Bit of investigation and I think the frame is actually 2005...as it has the ten sided seat-tube but not the integrated headset (which was introduced in 02).
The frame was something daft like £2500 new.

Well..no-one seems interested, but here are some pictures anyway.
On closer inspection the frame is in superb condition...very almost in as new condition.
Some very minor cable rub and a tiny amount of chain slap...both amount to nothing really. Decals are very very good too, but new replacements with still be included.
Very, very, very, very light.

Stuffforsale869.jpg

Stuffforsale851.jpg

Stuffforsale874.jpg

Stuffforsale860.jpg

Stuffforsale863.jpg

http://s911.photobucket.com/albums/ac31 ... es/Tanasi/

although high, definitely well priced considering what it cost new. if i was in the market for a modern ti steed, this would be a serious contender.

excuse me ignorance, but those forks looks to be something more for road use. were they actually used for offroading?

excuse me ignorance, but those forks looks to be something more for road use. were they actually used for offroading?

Oh yes..indeed they were/are. These are full composite construction as opposed to the cheap alternative (Pace etc) of bonding carbon tubes to a
a metal crown and drop-outs.

Back