Links in signature not working?

Did something change in the forum? Links to my threads in my signature seem to be non functional.
I can see that its added something to your URL's. Did you add the links before the change to the current xenforo forum?

I reckon you have to redo your links using the editor. Maybe you used bbcodes in the past and they somehow messed up?

I just did a test to one of my threads in my signature and it works fine

I can see that its added something to your URL's. Did you add the links before the change to the current xenforo forum?

I reckon you have to redo your links using the editor. Maybe you used bbcodes in the past and they somehow messed up?

I just did a test to one of my threads in my signature and it works fine
I did set these up before the changeover but they still worked after the change. Just recently stopped working and I didn't change anything. Guess I need to tinker a bit...

I only updated mine a week ago with the moxie and they were all working fine... something must have changed

ha! I saved your name and they're all back up again! 😂

edit: nope, some have the word 'thread' in the link and they seem to work, others not

Last edited:
ha! I saved your name and they're all back up again! 😂
Few of them works but I'm still seeing %3f added at thr end of some, breaking them. I tried on a private tab, to see if it was a cached issue but no some of them are still broken. Either way, if you see the %3f in the url, remove it.

Latest posts

Back