LINCOLN RIDE - Tomorrow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPESHMIKE":vvar1ek1 said:
God I miss that bike, I might make this one if someone can give me a lift

I will come and get you Mike.......but would have to share fuel costs though ;)

gonna try n get along sunday(will bring that frame i forgot about :oops: )but depends on wether a mate needs support racing downhill sunday :roll:

longun":2n41y0tv said:
gonna try n get along sunday(will bring that frame i forgot about :oops: )

Come along Longy!

3 reasons why:
1) We are riding the best loop
2) I am running short of projects in my shed so need the frame :LOL:
3) Kirsten's pasta, tiffin and apple cake :cool:

right, i am provisionally up for this but...

its my 30th birthday on that day so will a, be riding with a massive sore head and b, will probably have to be with my family at some point.

if i can come a non retro mate may want to come along as he lives in lincoln and i am trying to get him back out on his bike. is that ok?

also, even at the peak of my fitness and without a hangover i am the slowest of the slow. i really dont want to spoil anyone else's fun!

Thats cool mate, the more the merrier!

We arent out to break the land speed record, so dont worry in that respect :LOL:

Worst case scenario, if you want to bail early, the way my loop will be going means at about 65/70% of the way round we are back in Branston so there is an opportunity ;)

:( aint gonna make unfortunately,cant let a bud down.pickle,ill bring the frame over in the next couple of weeks as ive a car club meet at saxilby soon,so ill drop it of before. have a good un guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back