2019 UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - 13th October

Re:

Something like that - hard to tell as also posted on social media. Rain will put some off I am sure... but you’ve got to be in it, to win it or something!

Fully prepared to get one of mine wet, but saying that the lure of the post ride pub may make the ride but that much shorter if it’s pissing down!

Re: Re:

treacle":3re3hpn9 said:
Something like that - hard to tell as also posted on social media. Rain will put some off I am sure... but you’ve got to be in it, to win it or something!

Fully prepared to get one of mine wet, but saying that the lure of the post ride pub may make the ride but that much shorter if it’s pissing down!
A bit of mud is what these bikes were made for. And the obligatory mud shot proves we ride them. They can always be cleaned. Barring children issues here, I’ll be there with my Moonrise.

Re: Re:

treacle":2dbiy5hv said:

A bit of mud is what these bikes were made for. And the obligatory mud shot proves we ride them. They can always be cleaned. Barring children issues here, I’ll be there with my Moonrise.

Re:

I'll be there (no choice as I organised it!), but if rain stops play for most, then a nearby pub is always welcome....

Re:

Not quite Biblical - just got back from 3mile dog walk/ride on the JW2 and I got soaked right through - no fun at all - anyway while you all enjoy yourselves I will spend some time fettling my Adept and share my dropper post "ghetto" fix.

Re:

Thanks to everyone for coming and especially Treacle for organising, was a good day out despite the weather. Managed a few pics.

Attachments

• DSC_0077.JPG
    DSC_0077.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 4,085
  • DSC_0076.JPG
    DSC_0076.JPG
    253.7 KB · Views: 4,085
  • DSC_0075.JPG
    DSC_0075.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 4,086
  • DSC_0074.JPG
    DSC_0074.JPG