Lightweight wheelset

Re:

Thanks for the interest, but not sure, as I was going to keep most of the parts for another build.
It wouldn't be cheap as the mechs are Sram Red and the cassette is Sram Black powerdome, they were best part of £500 on their own and the SLK Force light Cranks are £400 ish with the 386bb, Wheels were £600 ish. Stem and Seatpost/saddle were £280, brakes (Mavic SSC Nos) £125, Shifters- Sram Rival Carbon 10 speed (prior to Force and Red-these were same weight as Red) around £100/£120, it all gets a bit pricey.
When you start to stack in for the KMC Sl Platinum chain, Ti Skewers, premium tyres and tubes, Cinelli Dinamo bars, premium cables, Lizard Skins bar wrap and all the bolts swapped with Titanium ones etc it stacks up to over £2000 without the frameset, then I have to post it insured which is about £60/£70 for the full bike insured to it's replacement cost.
What did you feel it would be worth? Obviously less than it cost me to build, but would still be over a Grand posted, which would still be a bargain really.

We all know on here, the best way to maximise sale value is to split up in individual components, as everyone likes to make their own personal choices. So if I was to sell as a whole, would probably split it.

Back