Lightweight ISIS splined Bottom Bracket

Re:

An SKF would last a while and are reasonably light, though pricey. If you can't find one used some of the German suppliers stock them, or Compass Cyclery sell them with a lifetime guarantee, I believe...

Re: Lightweight isis splined BB

Would this one suit you. Crank Brothers "Cyan" 108mm axle. English 68mm threads. Very light 172gms courtesy of hollow Titanium axle. Recently serviced including new bearings by UK distributors Extra Ltd. Now spins (and looks) like new. In original box with instructions. RRP was in region of £140. Looking for £75 posted.

Attachments

• IMG_4330.jpg
    IMG_4330.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_4340.jpg
    IMG_4340.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_4335.jpg
    IMG_4335.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 661
Hi there - this is the kind of thing I've been looking for and I forgot Crank Bros did these. However I've just looked them up and found that you can get them new on ebay for just over £50 posted. Appreciate the offer though, thanks.

Re:

Hi. Only one I can see is from Denmark at £45 +£7 postage.
I'm keen to sell mine and while the body and axle aren't brand new the bearings - this important part - are. So how about £45 posted.

Just remembered I've got a crankset to put back on soon and hoping to find a lighter BB to put in while I'm at it, so a well overdue bump

Latest posts

Back