Lightweight cranks (Tune?), stem (Litespeed?)

gibbon_rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having decided to leave on a number of occasions, I've been sucked back into the retrobuild world as bikes from the mid 90's are just much nicer than modern ones - and they're also much easier to maintain :LOL:

But it means I need some of the part that I've previously sold off :facepalm:

So does anyone have any lightweight cranks in good condition? Preferably black. Tune big foots would be ideal, but interested in anything you have.

And the same for a lightweight stem. Preferably 120mm with c.8degrees of rise. colour matched with the cranks (obvs). Brand matched with the cranks would be nice. But the frame is a litespeed, so if you had a litespeed ti aheadstem in 120mm with rise, I'll bite your hand off!

I have a 113mm bottom bracket, but if any cranks I get take a longer spindle, I'll need a bottom bracket to work with them. Ti spindle. 68mm shell...

Cheers!

Hello there,
if this post is still available, I have Tune big foot I'm trying to get rid of because I need 170 tops, the crank lenghts is 175, black with blue anodized spider, gold crank bolts and blue chainring bolts. I haven't dissasembled it off the bike yet, I need to find the tool to take out the six-pronged BB.
I'll attach pictures this evening or in PM.

Back