LED lights

Mattythemod":v2z1unv2 said:
yea those , works out around 50 odd quid , i am told they have sorted out the early teething issues ...

you know it s not that i cant afford these 200 quid plus Hope lights etc etc but why pay all that when you can get similar products for less and have dosh left over for a really nice wheel set etc etc
exactly! seeing as you wont be using them half the time seems silly to spalsh out loads on something like that when you could (as you said) be spending it on wheelsets etc

Mark_h4dng":4kmg2mai said:
can order them direct, price has gone up though

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-8191.aspx

This ^^ isn't it - ths one takes 2 x C batteries; the one you want takes 2 X AA. They are usually stored with the bulbs and electrical extension leads etc., rather than camping gear. I've got a few and use them with the twofish locks, work well.

I still use those 99p ones I got offa ebay for the flashingnessness. The runners for the mounts break off if you look at them, but I don't use their mounts anyway.

Hey ho - just mt 2 pence worth. I made my own lights and i paid nearly as much for a battery as these deal extreme lights are whole. They will kick out more light than a tripple cree and have the flood you need for off roading. if they had been out 6 months back i doubt i would of made my own. The tesco torch is fine on your helmet but you need more flood if youre going to ride full speed at night.

Back