Le Tour 2012!

1210tech":3j3ew0na said:
anybody else wondering whether Sagan is doping too, seems too strong to me but I'm probably wrong :?:

And still only 22,expect to see him win a big classic next year,and a good chance as olympic champ

matthew71":3faf4pun said:
1210tech":3faf4pun said:
anybody else wondering whether Sagan is doping too, seems too strong to me but I'm probably wrong :?:

And still only 22,expect to see him win a big classic next year,and a good chance as olympic champ

Indeed and probably the most exciting rider in the pro ranks today. Boonen suggested as much earlier in the year saying all he needed was a bit of tutelage and he'd be killing the classics.

And no to the doping but then I think that off anyone(or I don't care till it fecks up the race). But with 3 stage wins he will have been tested each time, and figure in all his other wins this year and they should have found something if he was (current testing protocols permitting of course.

kaiser":38sjrc6h said:
matthew71":38sjrc6h said:
1210tech":38sjrc6h said:

Indeed and probably the most exciting rider in the pro ranks today. Boonen suggested as much earlier in the year saying all he needed was a bit of tutelage and he'd be killing the classics.

And no to the doping but then I think that off anyone(or I don't care till it fecks up the race). But with 3 stage wins he will have been tested each time, and figure in all his other wins this year and they should have found something if he was (current testing protocols permitting of course.

Built for the arden,s classics

He's not a cyclist he's a circus performer :shock: :LOL:
Still think he's tooo strong :? I think i commented as such on page 2 of this very thread ;)

Big day tomorrow :D

Latest posts

Back