Laz "Karma Post" Free Stuff

Hi Laz, glad to hear you're acting on your dreams!

Any chance I could take a few axles off of you? Front and rear would be great, not too fussed about quick release. Would you also mind letting go of a pair of brake calipers, a front and a rear, and then another front also if that's possible?

Some axle spaces would be fantastic also if you don't feel too bereaved giving them up.

Thank you kindly,

Laurence

I'd like the centre-pull (presumably weinmann) caliper if it's up for grabs please. I need it to beef up the braking on my old Raleigh tourer.

Excellent work sir!

would love the saccon brakes and the wienmann double levers if still available please. will pm this eve when i get home.
thanks and great gesture laz!

Tel":2j4igjvv said:
Can I have the Campagnolo rear mech please.

doh!! If by some moment of madness tel backs out of taking the campag rear mech would take it off you for my lo pro build!

Hi everyone, thought this might be a busy thread LOL (my not good at typing fingers are bleeding). "Important" Please remember that any paypal payments not sent as a gift "I" will be charged for. I'm rounding UP postal charges just in case. Any loose change made from this goes in my daughters pocket money tin. I hope everyone is OK with this :)

Update on what has gone & to whom

Possum = toe straps,domed wheel nuts,silver bottle cage, Shimano QR's (but not the axles ?)

Biggs = Saccon Brakes (pair), Campy brake, stem converter, brake stems (pic 1430)

mnfl = Favorit Front & Rear Mechs, 2 pair of gear levers (hollow)

jaymul = wing nuts (ALL) Shimano cable guides, Raleigh badge.

Kermit = Wienmann drilled levers.

salamander = Wienmann calipers (2 pair)

DA-EVO = Black Pedals & toe clips.

Flim Flam = Wienmann centre pull brake

Lawrence = 1 pair of brakes (not on this list but I have some) F&R axles (complete with cones etc)

Some Guy = "You forgot to tell me F or R my friend" get back to me :)

Besam = Sorry, you've missed out this time buddy.

Tel = Xenon Rear Mech & parts & Campagnolo 42 chainring 135bcd

Bikegeek = plastic cable covers

It is going to be hard to edit this post because I opted for a picture gallery. Potential takers, please read my updates as they will let you know exactly what is left, and what is gone. I have replied to all PM's sent so far. Keep the requests coming, because once this thread dies, the slack goes in the bin OR to 1 person who'll take it (not yet, lets give it a week or so, we'll all know when this post has died) Later everyone, yours Laz.

PS: "All of the above names have PM's waiting in my outbox as of 5.30pm" Thanks everyone, yours Laz.

Hi JPB :) Don't kick yourself too hard buddy it needs repairing by someone who also has a 1st edition Xenon. Tel has 1 that needs this 1 to bring it back to life :) Later my friend, Laz.

Back