Late for work today...but it was worth it

dyna-ti":1zdwumj2 said:
And look at the super smooth riding surface ,Cardiff must really like their cyclists

I'm surprised at how few people do cycle....it seems most people in Cardiff prefer to save their energy for eating Greggs or McDonalds first thing in the morning (puke :LOL: ).

Cardiff is one place that I've spent a lot of time but never lived there - definatley one place I would like to live though.

Cool pics - dare I say though that due to the lack of mud - slicks might be better? :?

Don't burn me please :LOL:

I'll not hear a bad thing said about Greggs :twisted:

Best Sausage rolls in the world!!!

Yes, I am willing to fight over this!!! :D

Oh yeah, cool pics, and loving the bike!!! xx

Use to live there myself.
Over in Pontcanna and then in Canton, just a few years back.

It's the last place I rode my bike, to work and back and the odd day just around the city.
I had forgotten I used it there, not MTBing though.

So if you ever noticed a red/yellow RM Altitude outside the pub near the Cricket ground or on the Bay then that was me.

cornholio's RC200":2937nydo said:
Just looking at the signs in the distance though.... No cycling, no pedestrians... Who can use it :?

No peds is for the road on the right...No cycling is for the path...which of course I don't use :roll:

Greggs is the worst foul-smelling squirt inducing filth IN THE WORLD ,have you no respect for your body ;) :LOL:

Oh yes, I have slicks but can't be arsed to fit them :D

Greggs is the worst foul-smelling squirt inducing filth IN THE WORLD ,have you no respect for your body ;) :LOL:

Yeah, but it tastes so wrong, it's good!!!!

warpedboy2":2c5hul4w said:
I'll not hear a bad thing said about Greggs :twisted:

Best Sausage rolls in the world!!!

Yes, I am willing to fight over this!!! :D

Oh yeah, cool pics, and loving the bike!!! xx
:shock: oh dear god
I'd like to point out about greggs s/rolls,after 15 years in the wholesale/retail meat trade i wouldnt feed a dog those sausage rolls,

Trust me ;)

Back