Late 80's Fillet brazed bike - Brum 1 hour left

Where's there is a will there is a way.

I could also change my mind when he finally accepted. Do I really need another bike?
I like what you did there with โ€œwillโ€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Changing your mind is classic eBayer buyer tactics and having been at the end of such tactics I can say for sure that the sellers suicide might happen earlier than dealing with EU couriers!

Do you need another bike? Of course not, but the flip side to that is of course you do...

In the mean time whilst this banter has gone on @Tsundere has just had his Buy-it-now with free UK ONLY delivered accepted! ๐Ÿ˜œ

I like what you did there with โ€œwillโ€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Changing your mind is classic eBayer buyer tactics and having been at the end of such tactics I can say for sure that the sellers suicide might happen earlier than dealing with EU couriers!

Do you need another bike? Of course not, but the flip side to that is of course you do...

In the mean time whilst this banter has gone on @Tsundere has just had his Buy-it-now with free UK ONLY delivered accepted! ๐Ÿ˜œ
Kermit, looks like it's Tsundere you need to take for a swim in the marina.

I have often changed my mind on eBay, I always feel bad, but it's because I am easily tempted when drunk. Also I don't ever read the description so on multiple occasions I've bought stuff that wasn't the right thread, wrong BB and the like.

See picture, like picture, click picture, click buy. Reading is for losers.

That bike has been listed at the same starting price for months on end. I can't remember when I first put it on my watch list, but it was a long time ago. I think the seller is right not to lower the starting price, because surely someone will buy it at that price. If it wasn't a bit too small for me and the fact I already have too many bikes I would have bought it already.

That bike has been listed at the same starting price for months on end. I can't remember when I first put it on my watch list, but it was a long time ago. I think the seller is right not to lower the starting price, because surely someone will buy it at that price. If it wasn't a bit too small for me and the fact I already have too many bikes I would have bought it already.
Same, nearly bought it a couple of times including yesterday, but I reached bike saturation point months ago. a great buy for someone with the time and room to get to work on it.

Back