Late 80's Fillet brazed bike - Brum 1 hour left

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
It was given a custom paint job by Thornhills of Selly Oak, but what's under the paint? This bike has been lingering on fleabay for quite a while now, I think this is at least its third listing, just wondering why nobody has taken a punt on it.

I can't see a frame builder going to the trouble of fillet brazing low end tubing, so even if it's not one of the fashionable brands, it's bound to be a quality frame. If I didn't have so many projects on the go I'd definitely have a bid on it, £100 for a fillet brazed frameset anyone?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I would love it if someone could pick it up and post it to me, they could keep the parts including that early XT chainset and just post me frame fork, headset rear brake and seatpost...

Latest posts

Back