Lapierre Zesty 314 Frame, Medium SOLD

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD SOLD SOLD

2010 Lapierre Zesty 314 Frame, size Medium (46cm).

Frame is in excellent condition as the pictures below will show. I recently took a punt on it in an auction, and ended up winning :)

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to afford to build it any time soon (at least not with the build that it deserves), so I'm sticking it up for sale.

Rear shock is a Fox Float R and the frame also comes with:

- SLX Front Mech
- SLX Press-fit bottom bracket
- Headset (needs a new crown race as this wasn't supplied to me)
- Seatpost (generic 31.6mm post but will suffice until you can buy a posh one ;))
- Saddle (Specialized, but matches the frame nicely :))

I've got it listed on Singetrackworld and Pinkbike for £475.00, but I'll let it go for a little bit less to a fellow Retrobiker :)

£450 posted to UK.

I'll post anywhere, but buyer pays the additional postage costs. Payment via Paypal Gift to barneyballbags@live.co.uk please, or via bank transfer. Check my feedback as I've been buying/selling quite a lot lately, so have lots of recent comments :)

Thank you to member "clownfish" for collecting the frame for me, and for taking the photographs.

Please note - I will not be able to send this frame until next week as I am away from home

Thanks.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Drool.

I wonder, what is the little thingamibob on the left chainstay? And the bolt holes near the hanger?

cyfa2809":hhotsiwl said:
Drool.

I wonder, what is the little thingamibob on the left chainstay? And the bolt holes near the hanger?

You can get a protector plate which bolts into the holes in the rear dropout. The plate protects the rear mech.

The thing on the chainstay is a clip for holding the front mech cable outer in place. (I assume that it can be rotated around)

If you have a look at the 2 pictures below of graham1975's Spicy 314, you'll see what I mean :)

p1030753_1600x1200_174.jpg

p1030759_1600x1200_589.jpg

Latest posts

Back