Lance is back ...part 2

OMG am so bored of lances comeback already and he hasnt got on a bloody bike yet. Bertie has been dumped on big style, he should leave.

I hear landis has indeed signed for Rock, and is folliwing in Lance's footsteps by getting the Famous Singer Type Girlfriend.............

amy_winehouse_woods.jpg

a horrendous skank yesterday

missmyfat":17rct39i said:
OMG am so bored of lances comeback already and he hasnt got on a bloody bike yet. Bertie has been dumped on big style, he should leave.

Huh? He's done like three higher-profile races in the past month, including one in Vegas last night.

I dont have a problem with anyone who helps raise over $265million for cancer charity. bored of lance? then dont check the lance threads! :LOL: ;)

scant":2mkluvr1 said:
I dont have a problem with anyone who helps raise over $265million for cancer charity. bored of lance? then dont check the lance threads! :LOL: ;)

I would but they are everywhere at the moment. He does seem to provoke a reaction doesn't he? Its all the crap that some come out with about the doping, bruyneel , discovery , sheryl bloody crow etc etc blah blah

personally dont ilke or dislike him (how can i, i dont know him). but yes anyone who raises that much for charity is admirable. but the baggage is boring! :D

cchris2lou":1y2hco9a said:
yes , signed with astana , but Contador might not stay .

breach of contract if he tries to leave:
"Is there a fear that Alberto will leave Team Astana?

JB: I have read the reports that teams are interested in Alberto. Of course teams are looking to create conflicts between the two in hope that Alberto will leave, but Alberto signed a contract with Team Astana through 2010. Most riders sign two-year deals, but Alberto insisted on a three-year deal based on the strong team we established to help him win the biggest races. I have invested a lot of my time into Alberto’s development and he will remain with this team for the next two years. Actually, it’s pretty simple – there’s a contract and there are no options to leave."

I think you will find that it will be lance that carries the bidons ;) Contador is the man now and he should tell johan where to stick his dodgy team.

Back