Lakes road ride 8th April

kingbling":zau5hoz6 said:
jackosbournesnr":zau5hoz6 said:
Cougar challenge! My Cougar is louder than yours :p

It will be great to see them which ever one you bring. :D

I think we could say that to everyone! I'm sure there will be some beauties to behold.

How much drooling time is allowed before we set off?

kingbling":1aoxjy56 said:
Yep any bike you like and if you're a 53/54cm guy I could loan you a retro I'm going to be out on my Cougar after a quick rebuild to a 6400 groupo. Have been talking with the wife today and there will be plenty of cake as long as you promise to eat it all I'm having trouble with my weight :facepalm: but in my defence she does make exceedingly good cake :D

and if the weather is crap I'll be taking my winter bike mudguards included :LOL:

Thanks for the offer Kingbling, think I will just ride the boardman, it will do the job, anyway once I get looking at some retro road bikes it will only be a matter of time before I purchase one. :facepalm:

Concorde 1 is now successfully tripled, so as long as it's dry that'll be my ride. It's unlikely that I'll be able to get the PDM Concorde parts in hand and the frame paint touched up in time (assuming I ever get the fixed cup out)

slmracing":3vinu3de said:
Thanks for the offer Kingbling, think I will just ride the boardman, it will do the job, anyway once I get looking at some retro road bikes it will only be a matter of time before I purchase one. :facepalm:

Far be it for me to tempt you Stu, but this little rocket needs a caring new home and I'm sure I could squeeze it in the car... ;)

kingbling":3vinu3de said:
Wife said Kiran would be more than welcome to stop with her for a few hours and learn how to make those sausage rolls :D

I can only see positives, tasty, tasty positives, thanks! :D

Unsubtle paint is the ride theme then? I can get on board with that :cool: Sounds like quite a little peloton forming, can't wait!

Latest posts

Back