Lakes road ride 8th April

Wife said Kiran would be more than welcome to stop with her for a few hours and learn how to make those sausage rolls :D

Re:

I am thinking about it, but I only have a modern CX bike for the road, full mud gaurds and panniers :facepalm:

Re: Re:

slmracing":pv32p9bx said:
I am thinking about it, but I only have a modern CX bike for the road, full mudguards and panniers :facepalm:

I could bring my Boardman CX Team (work bike) with full mudguards and panniers to give it company.

I'm planning on being on a retro-ish Cougar or Concorde but I'm sure the first post on this thread clearly says bring whatever bike you want.

So... Sooooooooooooo? :p

Yep any bike you like and if you're a 53/54cm guy I could loan you a retro I'm going to be out on my Cougar after a quick rebuild to a 6400 groupo. Have been talking with the wife today and there will be plenty of cake as long as you promise to eat it all I'm having trouble with my weight :facepalm: but in my defence she does make exceedingly good cake :D

and if the weather is crap I'll be taking my winter bike mudguards included :LOL:

Cougar challenge! My Cougar is louder than yours :p

Planning on recently finished Concorde unless its wet in which case it'll be dowdy Cougar or Loud Cougar if I can fit clipon guards.

Back