Pearl Izumi Elite AmFib Bibtight LARGE (L-XL) as new £89

OldFatTi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Pearl Izumi Mens Elite Amfib Cycling Bib Tights

Size Large - A true UK/US Large, rather than the smaller Italian sizing.

These have been worn once, so they are still in perfect condition, totally as new.

They are simply too big for me, hence the reason for sale. I take large in Giordana bibtights but these Amfibs are more like a Giordana XL. I also have some Castelli Nanoflex in size XL and the Amfibs are bigger than those too.

I couldn't return them as I have worn them once but I've now bit the bullet and bought them in size Medium and they are PERFECT. Amazing tights! Better than anything I've used, including my Giordana FRC, Castelli Nanoflex, and my old Assos. These Amfibs are just soooo warm and very very breathable as well as stretchy, windproof and water resistant.

They have so many cool features like a flap for easy pitstop breaks, stirrups and gaskets to go OVER your boots/overshoes so rain runs OFF your shoes, not INTO them etc etc. And did I say how warm they are?!

Google for reviews, many think they are the best tights out there - I certainly do for cold winters.

RRP is £140, I paid £130, looking for £89 posted which is a bargain as they are as new.

Specs:

Pearl Izumi 2013/2014 Mens Elite AmFib Cycling Lycra Bib Tight Black/Black PADDED

•The Elite Amfib® cyc bib tight is the warmest in the Pearl Izumi range and provides the wind and water protection for the cold and wet winter rides with the comfort of the Elite 3D Chamois® and support of the bib
•The stretchableElite Softshell fabric provides superior wind and water protection in key exposure areas while still offering freedom of movement
•The Elite Thermal Fleece fabric panels on back provide superior moisture transfer and warmth
•Internal stirrup and gasket allow tight to be worn over shoe covers
•The dense Elite 3D Chamois® offers maximum support and comfort for extended hours in the saddle thanks to a 13mm 3-layers padding and active carbon yarns to improve thermoregulation
•360 degree reflectivity
•Form Fit
•Weather forecast: Cold and wet
•Temperature rating: +/- -3 degrees
•Fabrics: Body is 41% nylon 41% polyester 13 elastane 5% polyurethane, Weight: 395 g/m2 10,000mm waterproof/15,000 g/m2/24-hour breathability and Panels are 82% polyester 18% elastane

$_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!loFEr1MbVHgBSbKqFn(gQ~~60_58.JPG

Latest posts

Back