Kona's page

I know on my 2004 Cindercone I can unthread them. I wonder it I put a metal tube over the bosses and bolt in a canti bolt I can"Pull" them out. Would that be wise?

I will be putting up a build thread when time allows, but the missus' Hahanna is pretty much done..

hahanna12-04-2011.jpg

last thing is getting the decals on the manitou's redone in a matched blue and gold.

I would also like to add, all i did was put it together, she picked it all :)

cheers dude, yeah, it is. It's tempted my into trying to find a 16 or 17 for myself..lots of fun, bmx stylee, especially on the 16 :D

l to would love a 17" but they dont seem to come up that often.

l think a set of '98 sids would finish that off a treat

Still raring to ride that whiteways single track again :)

my 1993 hei hei

Attachments

• SDC10937.JPG
    SDC10937.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,990
  • SDC10939.JPG
    SDC10939.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 2,990
  • SDC10932.JPG
    SDC10932.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,990
konaman1":2yzlann8 said:
l to would love a 17" but they dont seem to come up that often.

l think a set of '98 sids would finish that off a treat

Still raring to ride that whiteways single track again :)

yeah, i've noticed that too, still i have patience (and no money), i can wait ;)

I did think about the sids, but she's been a little blue magpie just lately and it might be a little too much blue with those forks..something to think about definitely. The decals need redoing anyway, so for the meantime, that'll do.

hehe, I've been holed up lookiong after said missus for the last two weeks after her tonsillectomy, so i can feel the pull too. I did manage to sneak out while her mum was here and do the two rings above worthing, Chanctonbury and Cissbury. wow, some stunning scenery and a great ride down the back half. What are you up to over the bank holidays/royal wedding?

explosif.....

.....Explosif, Xtr, Raceface bar/stem/seatpost/chainset, Salsa seat binder,
W.T.B saddle/headset, Halo- Choir master tyres, Spinergy Xyclone Race wheelset, O.d.i grips, Fox talas suspension fork.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 2,957
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,956
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,951
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG