Kona's page

I am with you Cherry.

I am in the Konas are Krap army, but I would happily live with magas's :shock:

magas' kona is OE spec.

and pickle, you are officially my opposite - i love konas and hate GT's ;)

If OE is good, it stands to reason there's nothing wrong with Konas, just something wrong with us Kona owners! ;)

:shock: 'pickle' and 'cherrybomb' actually like Kona's :shock: maybe 'gump' will like them now! :LOL:

I have to agree magas's Kona is lovely too.

Don't get carried away. I wouldn't go as far as saying I like Konas, just magas' Kona. :D

Mind you. maybe that means I DO like Konas?? :shock:
I'm getting all confused in me old age......think I'll go and lie down for a bit. ;) :D

Seriously though, there's some nice bikes in this thread :cool: It's not that I don't like the big K, it just normally doesn't float me boat. But just occasionally...............

cherrybomb":2bmmu3v4 said:
Mind you. maybe that means I DO like Konas?? :shock:
I'm getting all confused in me old age......think I'll go and lie down for a bit. ;) :D

Seriously though, there's some nice bikes in this thread :cool: It's not that I don't like the big K, it just normally doesn't float me boat. But just occasionally...............

It's a slippery slope that you're on there!

Some really good looking and thoughtfully put together bikes here. Without wanting to be overly negative, to me the bigger ones (20") don't look as nicely proportioned as the smaller ones.

I know that this is often true of larger frames but I think it is accentuated by the sloping top tube of the Kona and I'll add, surely to Gump's horror, that I think the same with Rocky Mountains - I will not expand further through fear for my life!

This is one I managed to resurrect

RevampedKona001.jpg

kona 98

start of a lounge filling obsession..... divorce is sweet.

Attachments

• cinder cone 2.JPG
    cinder cone 2.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 4,650
Back