Kona U'I 18" plus Karma - £150.00

dongward

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Price reduced for last time - someone take her away!

As title.

Was the Girlfriends wheels until a few days ago so need I say more???

Anyway, I would give it to her but she won't get the use of it so I'd rather someone else did. I'm not going to split it and I'm not going to post it so don't ask - collection only thanks. (Ok, so I've calmed down a bit...if there are no takers then I may split and post - feel free to register interest in any parts and if there are no takers by Saturday, I'll split - I have put prices next to the components)

Always one to juxtapose, for those of you 18 and over (which I'm pretty sure is everyone on here) there is also a bonus Karma - A cuban cigar as smoked by Castro - Siglo 6. I am not going to smoke it and looking at it reminds me of her (gift) so take it away Sam please.

£200 gets you: (NOW £150)

18" Kona U'i frame in wonderful banana - some nicks, chips, scrapes etc but the front end not too bad, no dings - and fox alps 5 shock - shock in good nick and holds air so seems ok £70
Wheels XT front on 517, shimano rear on 317 £40
Tioga Psycho tyres - great condition £30
Judy XC forks - again, great condition, stanchions unmarked £65
XT v brakes £35
STX v levers £12
Sram X9 shifters £25
Sram X7 Mech
Specialized crank with light no name inner, middleburn middle and heavy hyperdrive outer £25
Bottom bracket cheap but brand new (less than 20miles)
Cassette shimano 9spd (less than 20 miles) All gears seem to work fine £15
WTB titanium seat (creaks)
Cheap brand seatpost/bars and stem
Cane Creek headset (nice) £20
All cables new (less than 20 miles)
No pedals
A cigar Karma

I can provide additional pics - feel free to have a look or test ride. Open to offers if the price offends you.

Donnie

Attachments

• SNB20459.JPG
    SNB20459.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,117
  • SNB20458.JPG
    SNB20458.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,117
  • SNB20457.JPG
    SNB20457.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,117
  • SNB20456.JPG
    SNB20456.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,117
Like that a lot.
Fancy a swap for anything in my for sale threads?
I've always wondered what one of those cigars would be like!

not casting doubt on your sale thread but you said it was your girlfriends bike, so is it yours to sell now? just saying as i remember a similar thread on here with a cindercone that went horribly tits up when the ownership of the bike and seller was put in doubt as it was the (ex) girlfriend selling the boyfriends bike to get revenge/clear space/whatever.
just saying like and glwts

not casting doubt on your sale thread but you said it was your girlfriends bike, so is it yours to sell now? just saying as i remember a similar thread on here with a cindercone that went horribly tits up when the ownership of the bike and seller was put in doubt as it was the (ex) girlfriend selling the boyfriends bike to get revenge/clear space/whatever.
just saying like and glwts

Appreciated - I built this one up for her and sourced all the parts from RB and various other places myself so it is 100% mine, aside from the fact that I gave it to her. I would let her have it because it was a gift and an induction into the world of Mountain biking but she won't use it nor expects it, hence the sale to see it go to someone who will enjoy it.

Back