Kona/Trek/Orange/Giant/RockShox catalogues

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Christmas boredom clear out revealed these in condition as listed.

Will just list them for now, if you want pics please let me know, but too many to photograph all....

Small Santa Cruz bicycles catalogue, no date, nice condition, would say 97/98, back page folds out to reveal build specs £3 posted SOLD

Small Rock Shox 2000 catalogue, very nice condition £3 posted

Kona catalogues for: 1998 (NOW SOLD),99 (2 of),2000,2001,2002 All nice condition £5 posted each

Orange catalogues for 1998,99,2000. 1998 is fold out poster type, with price list. Creased and some scribbles through one of the spec lists but still nice £4 posted NOW SOLD
1999 one has no price list, some biro writing on back refering to fork specs and prices £4 posted
2000 one has price list, really nice condition £4 posted

Trek catalogues for 1997, 1999(there are 2, one is smaller bicycles and accessories brochure, will include with main one), 2000, 2001, 2003. All good except bit of writing on front of 2001 copy, price sticker got stuck on front of 1999 small brochure. 99 ones, £5 posted, others £4 posted.

Giant, have a couple or 3 from late 90s, ask.

GT bicycle catalogues for 1998 and 99, 98 good, 99 one has biro writing on front (glossy finish so MAY come off) £8 for both posted SOLD

GT Dyno BMX catalogues for 98 and 99, really really nice, price list from local shop taped into first page of 99 one £8 posted for both SOLD

PP Gift, UK only, and looking for a nice lightweight short cage rear mech or 'singulator' if any one has one for swaps against something above :D

Sorry Phil, everything but!

For those others who may be interested, has Heckler/Heckler X, Superlight, Super 8, Bullit, Chameleon/Jackal. Hope that helps!

can i have the other 98 kona if its still availible please? or is it just the 99 you have two of?

send me a pm if so

Sorry, I think I'm confusing everyone including myself here :LOL:

There's only one 1998 brochure, two of the 1999 brochure.... :oops:

RobMac":jd1tjufv said:
If Phill doesnt want the Santa Cruz brochure can I have it please?

I'm not bothered about the SC brochure now, but if it has a decent picture of the Santa Cruz text logo with the gradient fill inside of it then I would love a good high res scan of it.

Need some replacement decals making up and that would be a huge help.

Latest posts

Back