Kona P2s.

I may have my eyes boggled out watching too much telly, but in the third pic there is no way they both have the same length steerer.
Explain yourself! :p

suburbanreuben":1c5i271m said:
I may have my eyes boggled out watching too much telly, but in the third pic there is no way they both have the same length steerer.

I'm a little confused too, but the short one on the right isn't for sale in this add. Check the text at the top ;)

suburbanreuben":1iq1jd1k said:

Oops, double post :oops:

P2

suburbanreuben":19m2da18 said:
The shorter one is threaded TB and is advertised in the pre 97 thread. What you are a lookin at is 2no 410ac/180mm ahead steerer jobbies.
Both off kilaueas, but weigh as per double butted versions?

Will be back ASAP.....
Not to worried about threaded as heartbeat on rocky is tiny so will have to cut them down..
Need two sets....onefor rocky and one for my orange
But sadly no 1" for sale... :cry:

Jakob":3aznwz3a said:
suburbanreuben":3aznwz3a said:

I'm a little confused too, but the short one on the right isn't for sale in this add. Check the text at the top ;)

Surely not. 2 No DB P2s for sale. Identical bar one has some scratches. That is all.

Back