For Sale Kona lava dome

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezza

Retro Newbie
Hi all, I have a 1990's Kona Lava dome, I know very little about bikes but I have been told that it is worth something to someone ! Apparently the frame is great and the front and rear reflectors are original and hard to come by, as for the rest of the bike I am not sure. It has been sat in my garage for years and years, does anyone want to make me an offer on it ? If you are interested PM for photos etc simon.lexion@gmail.com
Thanks
Simon

Hi all, I have a 1990's Kona Lava dome, I know very little about bikes but I have been told that it is worth something to someone ! Apparently the frame is great and the front and rear reflectors are original and hard to come by, as for the rest of the bike I am not sure. It has been sat in my garage for years and years, does anyone want to make me an offer on it ? If you are interested PM for photos etc simon.lexion@gmail.com
Thanks
Simon

Hi Simon, some photos and details, size, location etc would help with the sale, also need a price or could be locked or deleted by a mod :)

Thanks for the replies, I am based near Cardiff, sorry but do not know the size, what should I measure ? I am not a biker... open to offers just want the bike gone asap.
My mobile number is 07980359501.

Thanks for the replies, I am based near Cardiff, sorry but do not know the size, what should I measure ? I am not a biker... open to offers just want the bike gone asap.
My mobile number is 07980359501.

A quick read of the forum rules would be wise if you intend to use the forum to sell, like i said, no offers it needs a fixed price, link to rules here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back