KONA LAVA DOME 1997 FOR SALE £120 QUICK SALE!

Jones":3fx4u033 said:
Its about right price wise IF you can get the seatpost out ;) if it didn't have the two little dings in the top tube it would be a little bit more :)

I paid £145 for an identical one last year but the frame was perfect ;)

awww, oh well, i really don't know what i can do with this seat post. It just won't budge, and if the buyer was small then it wud be a big problem. cheers for the advice mate.

I'm jesus":10xy8w4q said:
Jones":10xy8w4q said:
Its about right price wise IF you can get the seatpost out ;) if it didn't have the two little dings in the top tube it would be a little bit more :)

awww, oh well, i really don't know what i can do with this seat post. It just won't budge, and if the buyer was small then it wud be a big problem. cheers for the advice mate.

If you use the search function you'll find lots of posts about stuck seatposts and how to get them out :)

Jones":2a3xuoju said:
I'm jesus":2a3xuoju said:
Jones":2a3xuoju said:

If you use the search function you'll find lots of posts about stuck seatposts and how to get them out :)

cheers, i think im either gonna have to heat it or saw it

Hi Jesus,

i´m interested if - especially if the bike a 18 inch frame and you like to send to germany.

send you PM

Ladis

Back