Kona Koa F+P2 Fork £50 on Stinkbike

I was looking at this and have contacted the seller - still available. Inthinknit might be too big for me though.
If anyone wants it there is a slight chance I might be able to pick up and post it as long as you can cover the postage.

Be warned, that photo is not of the bike for sale... as thats a photo of my bike which is im currently looking at sat in my dining room! As thats my front door in that photo! haha.. Cheeky seller using my photo! :LOL:

Oh crikey. I was going to go on my own. Hope its not some sort of scam. I think I will politely decline it.

scammer thanks

Rob Atkin":3ht6bcmn said:
Oh crikey. I was going to go on my own. Hope its not some sort of scam. I think I will politely decline it.

no im not a scammer but thanks for branding me as 1 rob even after i explained to you in an email why i used the pic off the internet having not had enough time to post my own pics but i soon did after you asked for some pics and i was honest about the pic in the advert at the time,

if you or any of you had looked at my other bikes you would of realised im a mountain biker not some scammer.

this has just been pointed out to me by some 1 else

Christ that frame is tidy on your updated pics! Looks untouched, looks nice and looked after! Puts my Koa to shame :LOL:

cheers

Euge":31iuaita said:
Christ that frame is tidy on your updated pics! Looks untouched, looks nice and looked after! Puts my Koa to shame :LOL:

it hardly ever got used and has been stored for years doing nothing i have just sold it so im sure he will be very happy as it is immaculate

Back