Kona-Kilauea

I wouldn't have accepted £250 for that bike if it was mine, let alone £230.

If you get a 'best offer' within a few hours of your auction starting, why accept it? But then why sell a good-quality bike with flat tyres? And why say you have owned a 94 bike for 8 years since it was new?

On the face of it it seems cheap, but no close up pictures etc. If the seller can't even be arsed to pump up the tyres you have to suspect that it hasn't been well looked after.

Harryburgundy":2it92qi3 said:
On the face of it it seems cheap, but no close up pictures etc. If the seller can't even be arsed to pump up the tyres you have to suspect that it hasn't been well looked after.
Yes that's what I meant really. If I was selling a bike on eBay, which I shall be doing for the first time quite soon, I'll give the best photos I can do (i.e., about half the quality of yours) and I'll say that it's been recently serviced by me, recently ridden and everything is working fine (which will be true as well!)

I suppose some sellers have so much more money than I have that they don't need to worry about getting the best price, so they don't bother to do too much to help their item sell well.

Back