Sold 1992 Kona Kiilauea

End of the month wouldn’t be a problem. I’m in Cornwall (Porthtowan). Happy to post but if you’re able to collect that’d be great.
What is the Kona Sanctuary btw?? Your own personal collection - or something larger? Thanks for your interest, Ben

Hi, is your name ‘creamed honey’ a nod to the surfboards shaped by Kevin Cross in the ‘70’s ?

Good luck with the sale btw.

End of the month wouldn’t be a problem. I’m in Cornwall (Porthtowan). Happy to post but if you’re able to collect that’d be great.
What is the Kona Sanctuary btw?? Your own personal collection - or something larger? Thanks for your interest, Ben
Cool I'll send a message soon 👍
The Kona Sanctuary is my collection my herd is currently upto i think 19 Konas now 😁, i've been after a 92 Kilauea in a 19 inch frame for a while to join them

Reactions: CTK
Hi, is your name ‘creamed honey’ a nod to the surfboards shaped by Kevin Cross in the ‘70’s ?

Good luck with the sale btw.
Thanks and Yep. Spot on. A favorite board of mine from a long time back. Still out in the garage and will hopefully survive the house move garage clearance. Bikes I can live without. (Or replace !) Surfboards are next level 🤣🤣.
Have you got one up in the rafters your looking to move on?

Thanks and Yep. Spot on. A favorite board of mine from a long time back. Still out in the garage and will hopefully survive the house move garage clearance. Bikes I can live without. (Or replace !) Surfboards are next level 🤣🤣.
Have you got one up in the rafters you’re looking to move on?

I had one back in the day, 6’ eggy thing, beautiful board.
Haven’t surfed for a while but still have a 7’ 2” minimal in the barn.
Only live ten mins from the beach so no excuse really, just age !!

Back