Kona Humu cruiser £200 SOLD

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
THIS BIKE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

Ladies and Gents

I bought this rather smart Kona humu cruiser off here about a month ago from 'flash' but, as always, plans change, I wanted something slightly more cyclocross at the time but when this popped up I found it hard to resist! ...my life story! :LOL: :LOL: I have since picket up an on-one pompino frame and plan to build it with the funds from this...

I paid him £200 and would like that back please, I have only used it a handful of times

I can only offer collection/meet up at the moment as I am in the middle of moving house and everything is a bit hectic - plus parcel force postage on bikes is now about £45!!! :shock: ...and I don't have a box handy

Since acquiring this bike I have changed a few things, for the better :cool:

LX v brakes front and rear as the ones on it were broken
Race face diablous stem (if you would rather have this over the titec stem - not pictured please add £20, it cost me £30 with titanium bolt upgrade)
2 sets of bars, on-one mary (the silver ones) and a set of kona high rise cruiser bars - these can come with it as spares
ODI long neck grips - new

the surley chain tensioner is not included as its on my new bike, there will be a set of unbranded chain tugs provided though

it's pretty much as it is in the pictures apart from it will have no pedals, a titec stem (if you don't want the race face) and it will be fitted with a set of black kona project 2 forks with a longer steerer tube - more spacers can be fitted for a higher riding position plus the grey ones pictured are not for sale

I'm really just putting this ad out there for now, I will be away on holiday until May 7th so I cannot do anything with it until then, please register interest here first followed by a PM and I will do my best to get back to you whilst I'm away in Majorca! :cool: I am happy to take a deposit of £50 PayPal gifted hold it then sort out the rest on collection when I get home

apologies for the instagram filter on this one!

EDIT: 9/5/15

Pic update... This is what you will actually get for £200, The raceface diablous stem can be added for £20, I've just given it a quick wash down and test ride around the block and it's a pleasure to ride :)

So, here is the spec:

Kona humu humu frame with project 2 forks
Fsa headset, titec stem, on one Mary bars with odi longneck grips
Shimano LX v brakes and Deore ? Crank square taper, wellgo shark bite type pedals
Hope rear single speed hub - very rare! Deore front hub, both laced to mavic x717 rims in very good nick, Schwalbe crazy bob tyres
Kona seat post with Dawes sprung saddle

Asking a firm £200

Re: Kona Humu cruiser £200

I have sort of replaced it with my old commuter that I retired to a garage we had to clear. A different set of tyres, coaster brake rear wheel and I have a clunker...

This was with a 29er front wheel and Mary bars, it now has low rise bars and a 26" front wheel....it's good fun.....although I am slightly tempted..

Re: Kona Humu cruiser £200

I'm amazed this hasn't sold....but neither has my Spot Brand.....come on you weirdos, buy good stuff........

Back