Kona Hahanna 16" 1992 RESERVED

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I got this bike about 12 years ago for a family member, he's now 20 and 6 ft tall so it is no longer of any use! In the last 12 years it has had zero maintenance, nada. :roll: I've just slacked off the head and wheel bearings and added some grease, raised the stem, put some brake pads in and fixed a puncture. I'll be using it for a hack run-around for a week or two until I can get something that fits me.

Good bits:
stem and seat post not seized

Bad bits:
zero maintenance for 27 years
rear tyre perished
seat post cut short (the one in the pics I skimmed the end down to 26.4 mm on the lathe so I could ride it, why I didn't do the whole post I don't know :facepalm: )
rust, lots of it
saddle shot
bearings feel rough
I've not attempted to adjust the cup and cone BB, it has been in there a long time.....

This is being sold as for spares or repairs - it needs a full restoration.

£40 ono collect from Woking or I can bring it to Mountain Mayhem. I'm happy to swap for a 19 - 20" bike I can use as a hack.

SP

Attachments

• Ha4.jpg
    Ha4.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 391
  • Ha3.jpg
    Ha3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 392
  • Ha2.jpg
    Ha2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 392
  • Ha1.jpg
    Ha1.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 389
Re: Kona Hahanna 16" 1992 £40

yes please if youre still cool for mayhem collection, ive a holdsworth atb from lgf i could swap it for, although itd be a basic rolling chassis dude. or pay £40

That should be a forfeit bike on which someone has to do a lap of Mayhem on !

tbf nick its bloody lovely and the pannier and bag is ace, anymore of this talk and ill bloody race it myself haha.......actually thats not a bad idea.....;)

Back