KONA 18" 94-96 high end frame wanted.

favino":2e36ybmg said:
Thanks for the offer! But it has to be
94-96..it's about the looks, as I am gettin' ugly.

These were the best (and lightest) version of the Explosif, identical tubeset as a Hot, but welded in Taiwan rather than US, don't see how a 94-96 is better? Koan were sold in late '93, which was when the rot set in!

Explosif003.jpg

Explosif009.jpg

Explosif008.jpg

Here is pics of 14" Kilauea ( it´s silly small! ) as well as 16" AA.
I really don´t need any of the parts on the kilauea, so they could be included,
have a front wheel somewhere to.

1731-20111003111041.jpg

1731-20111003111034.jpg

1731-20111003111718.jpg

Hi there

I will check with my girl which she prefers (I think the purple AA) and get back to you and we can arrnage to swap.

I originally didn't look at the AA as it's a 16inch but her current frame is a 16" and old skool Kona's had a proper slopping top tube so I reckon it will be all good for her!

thanks again mate.

Gareth

Right my Mrs and I are agreed that we love the AA,

Its the same decals as my Kula, Alu so it will be light and the Mrs likes it coz its purple (bless her!)

So if your up for it I'm happy to do a straight swap for my Kula frame (minus the Chris King headset not shown in the photo's as I will only end uo buying another one lol)

Let me know if your happy and we can get this underway - not sure how best to go for it but I will grab a frame box from my LBS, I'll PM you my address and you can give me yours and I'll get it off to you.

You really won't be disappointed with the Kula its gorgeous and I was searching for it for years but now I have gone full sus I won't ever go back and its just a bit too big for my Mrs so i have been searching for a 94-96 Alu Kona in 14,15 or 16" for ages. :LOL: :LOL:

Errr i've just got her out to clean her and take her to the LBS and I'm not sure I can part with her!

This is going to sound really cheeky now but is there any chance I could just buy either the Kiluaea or AA frame off you?

Let me know either is good, I would prefer the AA but all I really want is a project (excuse) to build for my Mrs

Thanks and sorry!

Gaz

No worries! It's hard to part from this bikes, still regret i sold a cinder cone 96 in 98.

I have some offers for both via pm, so I'll try to sort everything out tomorrow and get back to you.. Ok? Cheers.

Back