Klunkerz Film In Newcastle

If we can we get a show of hands i'll sort the tickets as it appears we may need to book in advance....?
I'm in for one.... :) I take it ur goin Dr S?
We could meet outside the film venue at 6.30-6.45 (Klunkerz screened @ 7pm). If anyone wants a lift, i may take the motor and leave it in town (if i dare), or we could get a cab? Looks like a cab back to Morpeth will be required for me at least...

Here is where it is being screened:

Address:

Recyke-Y-Bike, Railway Arch 2 (Ouseburn Viaduct), Hannington Street, Byker, Newcastle, NE6 1JT. Phone 0191 265 4197

Directions are as follows:

"Coming from Newcastle City centre along New Bridge Street cross the Byker Bridge and take the FIRST road on the LEFT ( before the big roundabout). You'll see Gills of Byker, ERB Services. Turn LEFT into Hannington Street parallel to the main line railway. You'll see the Brick Works and Byker tyres and a sign for Recyke y'Bike. Go through double gates and follow the lane round to the arches under the mainline railway"

or

"Coming from Byker or Shields road go past the big roundabout by Morrisons towards the City centre. After 150 metres take the road on the RIGHT (don't cross the Byker Bridge - you are under the metro line bridge at this point). You'll see Gills of Byker, ERB Services. Turn LEFT into Hannington Street parallel to the main line railway. You'll see the Brick Works and Byker tyres and a sign for Recyke y'Bike. Go through double gates and follow the lane round to the arches under the mainline railway."

Map @:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... urce=embed

Right.....so u know how to get there.....just get along each and everyone.... :D

PM me if u wanna contact me to sort transport from the Morpeth area or anywhere which is on route from this neck of the woods...as i say i may drive in...

Should be a canny night.... ;) Can't believe i'm that keen on a night out that i'm actually trying to organise this thing!! Jeeees.....this family lark is changin me rapidly :LOL:

klunkerz in toon

I'll take a ticket if you're booking. I'm in Morpeth so I'll PM you nearer the night when and if I know what my transport arrangements are. Cheers.

What kind of place is it? Down some back alley down under the arches down Byker!? It's all a little bit 'Get Carter' ain't it?

Fook it, I'll drive- I'll bring the Interceptor, Nayfinesse and Drew- you bring the shooters. :twisted:

Si

Counting on my bestest fingers I make it seven Drew. Any more?

I will call Rocco, it's walking distance for him.

Si

Nice one....7 so far with the Sith & Toons....
Sure u wanna drive Si? Although it'd be nice to scoot oot in the Jensen....

Screening?

Hey All,

I hope the screening goes well. Dr. S...it's funny that you've seen it a dozen times. I guess KLUNKERZ has had a lot of screenings over there. I appreciate your enthusiasm.

I finally got the sales numbers from my distributor for 2008. They say I sold a total of 47 DVDs in ALL of Europe for the ENTIRE year. Needless to say that's more than a bit disappointing. Please let folks know the DVD is for sale. Thanks again for the support everybody.

Ride on,
Billy
www.klunkerz.com

P.S. Ripping and burning isn't just against the law...it's bad Karma.

Thanks Bill, looking forward to this one.....first time for me... :D
Can't understand why more people haven't seen (or bought) this....it only documents the very history of our sport!! :roll:
I'll spread the word that the DVD is on sale.... ;)

Back