klein repainted buy Jon rock

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
interesting in that he hasn't mention any small chips defect or that he was extremely unhappy with it.

taffy":1p8xsno9 said:
interesting in that he hasn't mention any small chips defect or that he was extremely unhappy with it.

Odd that. What a 'merchant banker' A Klein i would never buy. Hope it sells very low.

Certianly from the pics in the thread the paint wasn't the best but they did say they were getting someone else to look at it to have the issues corrected...perhaps they have been?..Worth asking if you are genuinely interested

No repairs were done styleless so clearly confirms my opinions on this seller.....

He used my photos and description and didnt mention any problems..

Ebay did NOTHING about this!

J

jonrock":2246l0nf said:
No repairs were done styleless

Really...name calling? My opinion of you jon as a person continues to be reinforced

jonrock":2246l0nf said:
He used my photos and description and didnt mention any problems.. ...Ebay did NOTHING about this! J

This I was suprised about as it's clear it was your advert used by another

Back