klein pulse comp

scant":2mgvjvim said:
is there a scratch on the top of the downtube where a battery bag (IE for a light!) might have hung?

thang, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is there a mark?

yep paints kernackered im just mulling over what colour to do it deep metallic blue or light met blue like my attitude orpop[ pink perl

funny old small world. thats my old frame! :LOL: I recognise the scratches, black electrical tape over the decals (commuter stealth!). by my reckoning you're about the 5th owner

THWANG-666":27n3or5l said:
yep paints kernackered im just mulling over what colour to do it deep metallic blue or light met blue like my attitude orpop[ pink perl
Hope you keep it blue. Deep IMO

MadCowKev":1matbv1r said:
scant":1matbv1r said:
funny old small world. thats my old frame

shocked it''s still in one piece Scant - all those big jumps you used to do on it :LOL: :LOL:

nar mate, pretty certain it only had 1 winter of offroad use under my ownership in wales & a few months in sydney (I found it bugga harsh offroad), did a good few years worth of commuting tho (why I bought it!)... assuming it is deffo my old frame.. & heres the clincer I've found the frame number. a few digits might be slightly out as they werent mega clear on the frame.. & fook me its the longest frame no. ever!
wtu01507113))21k311245 or S
other signs of ownership, the driveside BB cup was always scary tight going in even after the threads being chased & the non drive side rear canti boss, the 3 liddle holes for the spring tension, slight damage to middle hole where I crashed & bent the avid V brake :( .. & the nasty scuff mark on the top of the downtube where the battery wore through the battery bag! the forks were also more like 104mm spacing rather than 100mm... having said all that its probabily not my old frameset now! :LOL:

thang, I worked at a bike shop in 99 & got it as a cheap part ex trade in. I believe its a 98. I've seen the same frame also sold with white & blue rockshox indy forks.

will have a look tonight as you say its a small world and getting smaller i,ve noticed when im looking for parts on ebay it all ways the highest bidder is some one i,ve bought parts off or sold too.or its the same person thats looking for the same parts as me

god damnit each time you post new pics of this frame you make me regret posting it in ebay watch and not just hitting the BIN button myself.

:p

looks good though, cant wait to see it all loved up.

Back