KLEIN MANTRA CARBON Race £1995 or best offer on Ebay

mark45acp

Dirt Disciple
Here we have for sale my beloved RETRO Klein MANTRA Carbon Race CUSTOM Upgraded !!! only selling to finance a very expensive new All Mountain bike. This bike has had no expense spared over the years - it has standard 1 1/8th Steerer forks fitted as it has a German RESET Racing Headset fitted and PACE Carbon forks. Also Hope MONO brakes with a custom made (cost a fortune) fabricated stainless steel bracket to fit standard MONO Caliper to Klein's Hayes mount on the frame. The bike is overall in good used condition - it is no garage queen and has been ridden a lot - it has scratches, chips, scuffs etc as you expect for a used bike of this age/ there is superficial paint cracking round the rear triangle pivot in the carbon fuselage - these have been there since i bought it and have not got worse - i believe that they all do this !! the frame is fine and rides well - no creaking. Here is the full spec - Size = Medium measurements - centre stem to centre seap post = 53 cm height centre BB to top of seat clamp = 46 cm Wheels = HOPE Pro 2 GOLD with Mavic disc 717s Stainles B/D spokes - very good condition Smoke Dart Front tyre / Specialized Storm Pro rear PACE RC38 Air Force LT Carbon forks - the lightest availble 1.5 lbs i remember ! Serviced by Fork English - work well and have usual Pace Scuffing of the stansions . With remote lockout Syncros QRs FOX Float RP 23 rear shock with Pro pedal - as new - hardly used + old Fox Float R original shock (needs repair) HOPE MONO brakes front / rear - custom mount on rear to fit Hayes frame mount Monkey Lite Carbon Riser Bars with Token lock on grips THOMPSON stem and Seat Post FLITE Titanium saddle (Scuffed !) RESET RACING steerer / headset fitted - converts KLEIN oversize frame to standard 1 1/8th Steerer - with custom modified original steerer cover, carbon steerer spacers and carbon top cap. This Bike has just had a new rear triangle pivot assembly fitted and new bushings (+ spare old ones) XT shifters / XT Shadow rear shifter / XT Cassette / XT front shifter / XT Chain - all in good condition NOTE NO PEDALS - NO Pedals are fitted. this bike is a joy to ride and easy to maintain as it now has modern equipemt fitted. will be sorry to see it go If you are looking - you know how rare these are and will be the nexst Attitude in terms of collectability buy it now or best offers considered send email for more pictures if required

Attachments

• Mantr Low res.jpg
    Mantr Low res.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 849
Back