Klein Attitude paint job

Gjoedesen

Retro Newbie
I have an old 1993 Klein Attitude fuselage that needs a repaint. It is currently repainted in black in a lousy quality. Who do you guys recommend to repaint the fuselage in gator linear fade?

I have contacted Jonrock (kleinpainted.com), eteo.de and Dave Wilkins but non of them reply on my emails. Other guys who can do the job in top quality?

Prefer EU based painter if possible.

Hi, the only other person I’d recommend is @KOMRAID. UK based but did a fantastic job on my Adept earlier this year.

Hi, the only other person I’d recommend is @KOMRAID. UK based but did a fantastic job on my Adept earlier this year.

Perfect and thanks. How do I get in touch with Jonny/KOMRAID? Any email or web? I am new to this forum and can not find any message function to contact him in PM.

Perfect and thanks. How do I get in touch with Jonny/KOMRAID? Any email or web? I am new to this forum and don't have enough postes to have PM-function yet :(

If you hover over the members user name you will see an option to 'Start Conversation' - that is this platforms terminology for private messaging. So just click on the thread linked above for KOMRAID and go from there.

I'm in a similar boat to you with two Klein frames needing work - and the choice of those with the necessary skills is limited, and certainly not as active as they were. Not sure if Kleinspainted and Dave Wilkins do this kind of thing as a side line or as their main occupation, Where as eteo does appear to be a busy business - so they all may get back to you... in due course.

If you hover over the members user name you will see an option to 'Start Conversation' - that is this platforms terminology for private messaging. So just click on the thread linked above for KOMRAID and go from there.

I'm in a similar boat to you with two Klein frames needing work - and the choice of those with the necessary skills is limited, and certainly not as active as they were. Not sure if Kleinspainted and Dave Wilkins do this kind of thing as a side line or as their main occupation, Where as eteo does appear to be a busy business - so they all may get back to you... in due course.
Thanks for your reply. I need to create 30 posts to open PM function, so I guess I have to do that first.

Yes I am aware of the part time painters in this business. I have to be patient I guess ;)

Another highly regarded painter is Gerrit c/o CycleArt in Berlin (don´t let the slightly oldschool website fool you, he´s the real deal). He´s usually booked solid, so you´ll have to be patient.

Last edited:
I have an old 1993 Klein Attitude fuselage that needs a repaint. It is currently repainted in black in a lousy quality. Who do you guys recommend to repaint the fuselage in gator linear fade?

I have contacted Jonrock (kleinpainted.com), eteo.de and Dave Wilkins but non of them reply on my emails. Other guys who can do the job in top quality?

Prefer EU based painter if possible.
Hi Mads, just replied to your email 👍. Cheers Jonny.

Another highly regarded painter is Gerrit c/o CycleArt in Berlin (don´t let the slighly oldschool website fool you, he´s the real deal). He´s usually booked solid, so you´ll have to be patient.
I reached out to him for a quote and he got back to me within a few days. I will not post prices here, but he is far cheaper than the painter located in the UK by about 25 - 30% and that of the other painters in Germany by about 20%.

There is also Ali @ FATCREATIONS in the UK. Not cheap but the attention to detail is outstanding and he posts lots of pictures of the process.

Back