'98 Klein Attitude Comp

Jimmy oldskool

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View
So...After the conclusion of my Breezer purchase from @markjohnson76 and me feeling pretty happy with myself, Mark took it upon himself to strike whilst the iron was hot and wave this under my nose!... 🤦‍♂️

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.58.59.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.59.01.jpeg

A chance 'go' on an early 90's Gator fade Attitude had me hooked on the brand and being a 'brand snob' I'd always turned my nose up at the post TREK buyout bikes, however with prices climbing massively on the MC1 & MC2 bikes and people assuring me that the Chehalis built bikes were actually pretty good, when Mark offered me this at a price that was extremely fair, I pretty much bit his hand off!

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.58.59 (3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.58.59 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.58.59 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.59.02 (1).jpeg

Another nicely specced bike from Mark, with some nice additions such as early HOPE discs and groupset swap means that it should ride lovely!

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.59.00.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 22.01.32.jpeg

Having been 'previously cherished' does mean it has some battle scars that have been touched in, which in turn means it's a perfect candidate for a repaint in Gator Linear Fade, my all time favourite colour scheme of any bike, but one that has to be correctly done...Does anyone have and recommendations and ideas of price to have it done?

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.59.01 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-13 at 21.59.02.jpeg

I'll keep the thread updated with any changes once they're done...👍

Having been 'previously cherished' does mean it has some battle scars that have been touched in, which in turn means it's a perfect candidate for a repaint in Gator Linear Fade, my all time favourite colour scheme of any bike, but one that has to be correctly done...Does anyone have and recommendations and ideas of price to have it done?

@KOMRAID does nice paintjobs, definitely worth contacting him. Here is a previous post of his to highlight some of hid work.

@KOMRAID does nice paintjobs, definitely worth contacting him. Here is a previous post of his to highlight some of hid work.

Thanks matey!

I've been in touch with Jonny and he'll be taking care of the colour change for me once I've done a few miles on it...👌

Thanks matey!

I've been in touch with Jonny and he'll be taking care of the colour change for me once I've done a few miles on it...👌

Look forward to seeing it, though I do quite like that blue its wearing at the moment also.

Back